List your event
If you have a bromeliad event coming up, you can list it on the Bromeliad Events calendar.
- FREE for Bromeliad Societies in South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales
- $20 for non-Bromeliad Society events
Please make payment by electronic funds transfer (EFT). Events will not be listed if payment has not been received. The EFT details are:
Electronic funds transfer
Bank: Bank of Queensland
Account name: BROMELIAD SOC OF QUEENSLAND INC
Account Number: 21663949
For the reference, use your surname followed by ‘Event’ eg. Smith Event.
How to list your event
To list your event, it must be:
- occurring in South East Queensland and Northern NSW
- predominately bromeliads for sale for non-Bromeliad Society events.
If these are not met, your event will not be listed.
Payment must be received before your event will be published. Events must be submitted by the event coordinator/promoter at least two weeks prior to the event happening. Each event will be checked and approved before being published on the website. This may take a week to be published.
- Go to the page: https://bromsqueensland.com.au/events/community/add
- Fill in the details in the form. Please add your organisation in the title of the event eg. BSQ: Monthly Meeting. You can add an image (optional) – a flyer is recommended.
- Double check your event details. Events cannot be edited once you have submitted the form.
- Submit the form.
If you have questions or are having trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org.