Register as a member
Sign up online to become a Bromeliad Society of Queensland member or renew your membership.
The Society holds public liability insurance for $10 million.
Why become a member?
Benefits of becoming a Bromeliad Society of Queensland member are:
- Meet like-minded bromeliad enthusiasts like yourself
- Receive a Welcome Pack – includes a $10 club voucher to use on plant purchases at meetings and shows
- Receive the Bromeliaceae publication and automatic subscription to the newsletter
- Attend field trips and other Society events such as the Christmas party
- Sell plants at the Bromeliad Society of Queensland shows with free entry
- Discounted/free entry to other society plant shows
- Volunteer opportunities within the Society and at events
- Purchase Society merchandise ie. Society shirts and badges
- Attend the regular monthly meetings.
Membership runs from January to December of the year joined and are due in January each year. Pro rata fees apply for new members from 1st April.
Current membership fees for 12 months are:
|Annual Membership (January – December)
I am joining in the month of:
|January – March||$35||$40|
|April – June||$30||$35|
|July – September||$25||$30|
|October – December
Includes annual membership for the following year
Payment for membership registration can be made by electronic funds transfer, cheque, money order, credit card or cash.
Electronic funds transfer
To pay by bank transfer, the Society’s account details are as follows:
- Bank: Bank of Queensland
- Account name: BROMELIAD SOC OF QUEENSLAND INC
- BSB: 124057
- Account Number: 21663949
For the reference, use your initial and surname followed by ‘Membership’ eg. J Smith Membership. Please note, there may be a limited number of characters you can enter in the reference.
of your confirmation of payment and the payment reference number ().
Cheque or Money order
To pay by cheque or money order, please post your cheque or money order to:
Bromeliad Society of Queensland Inc
PO Box 565
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Credit card payments can be made in person at a monthly meeting. Please sign up as a member at the meeting.
To pay by cash, please attend a monthly meeting.